We are currently accepting limited early enrollments for the 2016-17 academic year for 3-6 Early Childhood Montessori, the Hifz program enrollment is now OPEN too.
Download the Hifz & Montessori Admission Enrollment form HERE
Please email or fax us a completed copy.
Please call/Email or contact us for more details.
PHONE: (630) 403-8ILM (8456) – Anytime
PHONE: 1 (844)223-5ILM (5456) – Toll-free during school hours
Admission and Registration Policy
Ilm Montessori admits students of any race, color, national, or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally permitted or made available to the students at this school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national, or ethnic origin in administration of educational policies, admission policies and other school- administered programs.
Following application forms are required to be filled out in its entirety by the parent/guardian of the child prior to be considered for enrollment in the ILM Early Childhood Program.
- Enrollment Application Form
- Medical Emergency Form
- Parent Consent Form
- Please also attach copies of the child’s birth certificate and a copy of their immunization records. Make sure all forms are completed and duly signed.
- The child must be at least 3 years of age.
- The child must be toilet trained and weaned.
- If we have spaces available after the Winter Break in January, any new students will have to be observed for 3 days in our classroom before being accepted into the program.
Fees and Tuition Payments
A beautiful environment and a highly trained staff are key components to the quality education offered at Ilm Montessori. In order to maintain this quality, a $200 Enrollment Fee is due with each new student application admission to Ilm Montessori. This enrollment fee together with a completed enrollment form will guarantee a spot for your child in our roster.
Our Early Childhood Montessori is a 10 month program, for a detailed discussion on the ILM Montessori fee structure for the Early Childhood Program please Contact us or call any of the above phone numbers.
Download a copy of our current school calendar HERE